Been *** told me that.i been approve n been pushy to get me what they want not what i want.. So fake n the ring i got was on sale n doesnt have the price tag .n yea theyre having 50% -70% off.

Ddnt explain me that they have 10 days policy.they told me 30 days i can return them..nope.they titally finalize n wont let me return.i habe this ring for 2 weeks. N wont let me.return it..i lost my job n cant afford it. Im being honest.

They turn me down. I need the head of daniel jewelry to call me n help me..how can i pay this now.i dont have work anymore.

Review about: Daniels Jewelers Ring.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

They're not gonna help you, I'm in the same *** position. And it's exactly how you said it, they can care less.

They're sent me a letter threatening that they are gonna have they're lawyers contact me meaning they're going to sue me. I was trying to pay them what I honestly could right now and the rude *** lady name Stephanie wasn't helping me at all.

Even though I explainedy situation and that I was trying to make arrangements to PAY THEM! She wanted me to pay on a certain day that just could not, til a couple of days after...the people at costumer service are rude and aren't interested in in helping you, even though on letters it says they are lol....DONT GO TO DANIEL'S.