I had an account with this company I owed 85 dollars I didn't even know this account existed but whatever I called to try to settle it and I was told they don't settle account so I asked how much was it to pay it in full. I was told 210.28 I was to happy but I paid it in full.

So when I was making the payment I asked if I was going to get a zero balance letter or something showing that it was paid the representative (Norma) said yes that I would be able to call back in one week to request an email showing the zero balance. So I waited and today that I called back I was told I can't get and email or anything showing that it was paid off so I asked to speak to the representative that took the payment and she claim she never said I could get and email showing the payment was make. I am so mad!!!!!

all I want a proof that I paid it I don't think that a lot to ask for. THE REPRESENTATIVES ARE EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of representatives i spoke with. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of daniels jewelers account. Daniels Jewelers needs to "all i want is a zero balance letter from the company" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned daniels jewelers account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Daniels Jewelers.

Comments

I work for the company so I know the sales associate should've given you a payment receipt

to Anonymous Whittier, California, United States #1176209

Would be great if you, as a company, could do such a little extra thing for a customer to make them happy, instead u have a bad review. It's a learning experience for the company, so it's good!