I had an account with this company I owed 85 dollars I didn't even know this account existed but whatever I called to try to settle it and I was told they don't settle account so I asked how much was it to pay it in full. I was told 210.28 I was to happy but I paid it in full.

So when I was making the payment I asked if I was going to get a zero balance letter or something showing that it was paid the representative (Norma) said yes that I would be able to call back in one week to request an email showing the zero balance. So I waited and today that I called back I was told I can't get and email or anything showing that it was paid off so I asked to speak to the representative that took the payment and she claim she never said I could get and email showing the payment was make. I am so mad!!!!!

all I want a proof that I paid it I don't think that a lot to ask for. THE REPRESENTATIVES ARE EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL.

Preferred solution: All I want is a zero balance letter from the company.

I didn't like: Representatives i spoke with.

Comments

I work for the company so I know the sales associate should've given you a payment receipt

to Anonymous Whittier, California, United States #1176209

Would be great if you, as a company, could do such a little extra thing for a customer to make them happy, instead u have a bad review. It's a learning experience for the company, so it's good!