1.1
Style and Design

Purchased my fiancés wedding band and spent over 800 for it and it was stolen.I paid the 200 Daniels jewlers gold insurance plan and they said unless it was stolen by riot smoke lightning and a few other unrealistic ways they do not cover it.

I sent in the police report. This is insane I do not recommend ever purchasing anything from this company. They are theives. Misleading and me into thinking insurance is a good thing and my ring would be covered if stolen.

when they take the money and refuse to honor the insurance. The manager is horrible at the rancho Dominguez/east Compton location. She's rude and would not respond to me in English when I went in for assistance.

This company is horrible and I will be spreading this all over social media.And I have the conversation recorded.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fake insurance coverage and being told lies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of gold lance ring warranty. Daniels Jewelers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gold lance ring warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Daniels Jewelers.

Had an Experience with Daniels Jewelers?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1193252

Let me guess, you didn't bother to read what you signed?