Daniels Jewelers - Gold Lance Ring Warranty Review from Chatsworth, California
Purchased my fiancés wedding band and spent over 800 for it and it was stolen.I paid the 200 Daniels jewlers gold insurance plan and they said unless it was stolen by riot smoke lightning and a few other unrealistic ways they do not cover it.
I sent in the police report. This is insane I do not recommend ever purchasing anything from this company. They are theives. Misleading and me into thinking insurance is a good thing and my ring would be covered if stolen.
when they take the money and refuse to honor the insurance. The manager is horrible at the rancho Dominguez/east Compton location. She's rude and would not respond to me in English when I went in for assistance.
This company is horrible and I will be spreading this all over social media.And I have the conversation recorded.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fake insurance coverage
- How horrible customer service is to me
- Being told lies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."