Purchased my fiancés wedding band and spent over 800 for it and it was stolen.I paid the 200 Daniels jewlers gold insurance plan and they said unless it was stolen by riot smoke lightning and a few other unrealistic ways they do not cover it.
I sent in the police report. This is insane I do not recommend ever purchasing anything from this company. They are theives. Misleading and me into thinking insurance is a good thing and my ring would be covered if stolen.
when they take the money and refuse to honor the insurance. The manager is horrible at the rancho Dominguez/east Compton location. She's rude and would not respond to me in English when I went in for assistance.
This company is horrible and I will be spreading this all over social media.And I have the conversation recorded.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fake insurance coverage
- How horrible customer service is to me
- Being told lies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought weeding rings here, and will never shop here again! The "tungsten" wedding ring my husband got was supposed to be anti-scratch, lifetime durable, best material in the market. And..."
- "My husband purchased an engagement ring from KAYS 6 yrs ago. We actually bought a 6,ooo.oo mounting and a 2,ooo.oo Leo diamond to put in it as the centerpiece stone...."
- "I purchased (2) Mens neckchains 1- 10k Gold and 1- Silver (2) Mens bracelets 1- 10k and 1- Silver all of which I found out to be not what I..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."