Daniels Jewelers - Gold Lance Ring Warranty Review from Chatsworth, California
Purchased my fiancés wedding band and spent over 800 for it and it was stolen.I paid the 200 Daniels jewlers gold insurance plan and they said unless it was stolen by riot smoke lightning and a few other unrealistic ways they do not cover it.
I sent in the police report. This is insane I do not recommend ever purchasing anything from this company. They are theives. Misleading and me into thinking insurance is a good thing and my ring would be covered if stolen.
when they take the money and refuse to honor the insurance. The manager is horrible at the rancho Dominguez/east Compton location. She's rude and would not respond to me in English when I went in for assistance.
This company is horrible and I will be spreading this all over social media.And I have the conversation recorded.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fake insurance coverage
- How horrible customer service is to me
- Being told lies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " My bracelet was a gift for mothers day. Three days of wearing it the chain broke. I fixed it my self so I can still wear it One month after..."
- "I was so happy when I got my origami owl braclet. I wore for approximately 3 weeks before the glass shattered while my 3 yr old was standing right below..."
- "Are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK? I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY! I..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."