Style and Design

Bought weeding rings here, and will never shop here again!The "tungsten" wedding ring my husband got was supposed to be anti-scratch, lifetime durable, best material in the market.

And we were told we could return it if not satisfied and exchange for something else. Turns out his ring was not nearly as "anti-scratch" as they said it was. My husband's ring haf scratchs all over four months after getting it.

When I tried to return it, I was told I could only return if I upgraded to something of at least twice the value.Don't buy from Daniel's totally not worth the $1,100.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of daniels jewelers wedding tungsten ring from Daniels Jewelers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Daniels Jewelers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Daniels Jewelers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Daniels Jewelers?

Comments