2.8
Style and Design

I bought a pair of hoop earrings on credit and lost one 2wks later because the clasp was loose.I asked to have the insurance removed because I cant do anything with the earrings but i will continue to pay for them.

First of all i didnt ask for the insurance, the salesperson just added it and told me i can remove it at anytime...thats a lie. Im stuck with paying for insurance i didnt need on jewelry i cant use...

CUSTOMER SERVICE is also a joke, i didnt get any help from them.I used to buy all of my jewelry from Daniels but they have lost another faithful customer

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of daniels jewelers earrings warranty. Daniels Jewelers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned daniels jewelers earrings warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Daniels Jewelers.

Had an Experience with Daniels Jewelers?

Comments